One day you could be making a journey to the majestic mountains and sleeping underneath the luminous night sky. At EasyCare, we understand that buying a Recreational Vehicle opens up the doors to big dreams and big investments. Our Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) coverage protects you from paying large out-of-pocket expenses for the “gap” between your insurance settlement and the balance of your loan in case of a total loss.
Live fearlessly. Let us worry about the rest.
Dream of moving mountains. We’ll cover the gaps.
- Covers up to $50,000 of the gap between your insurance settlement and your loan balance.
- Covers up to $1,000 of your insurance deductible.
- Covers loan terms up to 135%* of your RV’s value, which leaves room to include other investments, such as Vehicle Service Contracts.
- Is available on loans up to $500,000.
- Protects your investment for up to ten years.
EasyCare is the industry’s only MOTOR TREND® Recommended Best Buy, and carries an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Let’s put this into perspective: At the time of loss, your loan balance is $31,000. The insurance company places the vehicle’s value at $27,000. After a $1,000 deductible they provide a settlement of $26,000. You still owe $5,000 on a vehicle you can no longer drive. EasyCare GAP takes care of that expense.**
* The information presented on this site is intended for marketing purposes only and is a summary of the benefits offered. Not all plans are available in all areas and coverage may vary by state. Ask your dealer representative for the actual contract for complete terms, conditions, exclusions and state-specific language. Purchase of this coverage is optional and is not required to qualify for financing.
**GAP Coverage may vary by state or lender and may be reduced subject to terms, conditions, exclusions and state-specific language; see your EasyCare dealer for the actual contract.
Have a question or need more info? Call us or fill out the form below, and we’ll get back to you ASAP. Please note: Contract claims can’t be handled online. For all claims filing assistance, please have your service advisor call our Claims Department at the number below.