The thrill of the ride kicks in as your customer begins their awaited journey. Road hazards are always unpredictable, but their adventure doesn’t have to be. EasyCare’s RV DriverCare contracts ensure stability and safely with tire and wheel repair and replacement, trip interruption, roadside assistance, and towing and winch-out services.
Tire & Wheel Repair & Replacement
- EasyCare will pay for the cost to repair or, if non-repairable, to replace tires and wheels that have been damaged due to road hazards like glass, metal, potholes, rocks, nails, tree limbs and more—which prevent the tire from sealing and holding air.
- DriverCare is available for:
- Motor homes
- Towable RVs
- Trailers (boat, jet ski, horse, personal use, etc)
- Tow vehicles
- Vehicles in tow
- If your customer has to stay overnight more than 50 miles from their home address while waiting for covered repairs to be completed, EasyCare will reimburse up to $100 per day for meals and lodging for the first three consecutive days.
- Your customer will have access to Roadside Assistance while their contract is in force. Service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, anywhere in the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) and Canada. The following items are covered (up to $250 per occurrence):
- Jump start/battery boost
- Flat tire changes
- Fluid delivery
- Lockout assistance
Towing & Winch Out Service
- EasyCare will get your customer’s RV and their tow vehicle from their location to a repair facility. Towing and winch out services are covered up to $500. Winch-out service benefits apply as long as their vehicle and/or tow vehicle is within 25 feet of an established thoroughfare and can be safely reached.
EasyCare is the industry’s only MOTOR TREND® Recommended Best Buy and carries an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
* The information presented on this site is intended for marketing purposes only and is a summary of the benefits offered. Not all plans are available in all areas and coverage may vary by state. Ask your dealer representative for the actual contract for complete terms, conditions, exclusions and state-specific language. Purchase of this coverage is optional and is not required to qualify for financing.
PARTNER WITH US
What does it mean to partner with EasyCare? It means having all of the resources to succeed—the power to grow—at your fingertips. Having access to the industry’s most highly-acclaimed individuals, and the ability to gain insight into up-and-coming trends and best practices. Disrupting the market with innovative technology. Providing the nation’s leading driver benefits to your customers, with confidence that the customer service they’ll receive on our end mirrors the great reputation of yours. It means always having a partner by your side.
Together, let’s open doors to endless opportunities.
Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch soon, or call us at 844-549-6410.
EXPANDING THE EXPERIENCE
Innovative dealer solutions built to help you succeed
Convert more leads into sales by creating personalized video responses that can be recorded and delivered in seconds, or set as auto-responders. Covideo lets you deliver more impactful RV walk-arounds and create stronger messages that deliver real results.
EasyCare’s primary goal has always been to help dealers succeed, which is why we offer leading-edge training specifically for RV F&I managers. We use a blended learning approach that consists of classroom sessions and virtual training. You’ll learn the most effective methods for improving performance, with truly measurable results.
With EasyCare, compliance comes standard! EasyCare provides—at no charge to qualifying dealers—a suite of web-based training through its partner, Mosaic Compliance Services, to help dealers meet the unique compliance requirements for the F&I office. And for dealers who want a broader, dealership-wide Compliance Management System, Mosaic offers a comprehensive compliance package at a substantially discounted rate.
We believe that having the right team in place is the cornerstone of success. In an effort to equip your dealership with the best staff, we provide talent recruitment services that attract, manage and rate job applicants on your behalf. Sit back and relax—we’ll send the most qualified and exemplary candidates your way.
WE GIVE BACK TO OUR COMMUNITY
EasyCare is a dedicated supported of Tents for Troops, a nonprofit that works to provide camps and RV sites to active military members and their families. Get more information at www.tentsfortroops.org.
Got questions? We’ve got answers. Call us on one of the numbers below. Please note: contract claims can’t be handled online. For all claims filing assistance, please have your service advisor call our claims department at the number below.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST
Saturdays, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
Service Contract Claims & Customer Service
GAP Claims and Customer Support (8:00AM – 6:00PM)
Renew Your Vehicle Coverage
800-230-2434 (Option 6)
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM CST
Saturdays, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM CST
Get Coverage for Your Vehicle
800-760-7791 (Option 2)
24-Hour EasyCare Roadside Assistance
Automobile Protection Corporation
6010 Atlantic Boulevard
Norcross, GA 30071