Life's most ordinary moments are the most valuable ones
EasyCare’s SelectCare vehicle coverage is designed for everyday mechanical wear
Coverage with zero deductible
- Brake Pads: One replacement set of front and rear brake pads/shoes
- Battery: One replacement engine battery*
- Headlamps: Replacement of headlamp bulbs as may be required, other than damage caused by impact
- Belts & Hoses: Replacement of engine belts and hoses as may be required. Includes and is limited to: vacuum pump belt, serpentine belt, power steering belt, alternator belt, supercharger belt, air pump belt, air conditioner belt, water pump belt, heater hose, bypass hose, throttle body hose, upper and lower radiator hoses, air conditioning hoses, power steering pressure and return hose, air hose, washer hoses, vacuum hoses and fuel hoses
- Wiper Blades/Inserts: One replacement set of wiper blades and/or inserts
- Fuses & Light bulbs: Replacement of fuses and light bulbs as may be required, other than damage caused by impact
- Wheel Alignment: One front or 4-wheel alignment
- Diagnostic: Charges incurred in or for the diagnosis of the mechanical breakdown or failure of a component covered by SelectCare
- Fluids: Fluid required as part of the repair or replacement of a covered part
- Key Replacement: Reimbursement for the replacement of up to two vehicle keys that are damaged and inoperable, lost or stolen. Not to exceed $750 per key, including any associated programming. Additionally, this contract covers the replacement of other keys on your key ring, not to exceed $200 per occurrence.
- 24-Hour Emergency Vehicle and Home Lock-Out Assistance: Locksmith assistance reimbursement to unlock your vehicle or home, up to $85 per occurrence. We will provide up to three house key replacements for the term of your contract.
- Taxi and Towing Assistance: 24-hour assistance and reimbursement for a taxi (up to $50 per occurrence) or tow (up to $100 per occurrence) in the event that replacement keys cannot be made at the disablement location.
We go the extra mile
- Rental Car Reimbursement: Substitute transportation reimbursement for up to six days if needed during the time that your vehicle is in the shop for a mechanical breakdown or a covered manufacturer warranty repair.
- Trip Interruption Reimbursement: Food and lodging reimbursement for up to three days, not to exceed a total of $200 per day, if you experience a mechanical breakdown more than 100 miles away from your home.
Ready to learn more?
Tell us about yourself and we'll be in touch soon.
*Excluding hybrid or all electric battery or battery packs
This piece is intended for marketing purposes only and is a summary of the benefits offered. Not all plans are available in all areas and coverage may vary by state. Ask your dealer representative for the actual contract for complete terms, conditions, exclusions and state-specific language. Purchase of this coverage is optional and is not required to qualify for financing. Remanufactured or used replacement parts may be used to provide services. The Issuing Provider in Florida is Automobile Protection Corporation – APCO under license number 60080. The Issuing Provider in Texas is Automobile Protection Corporation – APCO. The Issuing Provider is subject to change.