Our EasyCare Select package provides you with our most popular and valuable benefits, all at one price.
Protect yourself with EasyCare Select
- Reduce lease return penalties for cosmetic damage
- Increase your re-sale value
- Reduce unexpected repair fees
Benefits in your area may include:
- Paintless Dent Repair – Virtually erases dents and dings up to 4 inches in diameter. Includes an unlimited number of qualified dent repairs during the term of your contract.
- Windshield Repair – You won’t have to live with annoying and dangerous windshield chips and cracks up to 2 inches in diameter. We’ve got those covered!
- Key Replacement – We will pick up the cost of replacing lost or damaged keys. You also get 24/7 emergency assistance if you are locked out of your vehicle or home.
- Paint Scratch Repair – We’ll cover repair for paint scuffs, surface scratches and scrapes, up to 6 inches in diameter.
- Fabric Repair- EasyCare Select repairs burn holes, cuts, rips and tears up to 2 inches in diameter.
- Cosmetic Wheel Repair – We repair cosmetic damage to alloy or steel wheels. Includes abrasions, scratches and scrapes to the wheel or rim.
- Roadside Assistance – A single toll-free call dispatches emergency assistance, and/or provides emergency towing, battery jumpstart, fuel delivery and flat tire service support.
- Road Hazard Tire & Wheel – We will cover the cost for repair, or replacement of tires and/or wheels that are damaged due to road hazard.
The Issuing Provider in Florida is Automobile Protection Corporation – APCO under license number 60080. The Issuing Provider in Texas is Automobile Protection Corporation – APCO. The Issuing Provider is subject to change.
The information presented on this site is intended for marketing purposes only and is a summary of the benefits offered. Not all plans are available in all areas and coverage may vary by state. Ask your dealer representative for the actual contract or limited warranty for complete terms, conditions, exclusions and state-specific language. Purchase of this coverage is optional and is not required to qualify for financing.