GAP CLAIMS PROCEDURES
GAP Claims Procedure
Our goal is to process your claim as quickly as possible. Listed below are the required documents needed to review your claim request. Please submit legible copies. We suggest you also retain copies for your records.
Which documents need to be submitted?
- Your current mailing address for correspondence
- Your daytime contact number/information
From your dealership or lender:
- GAP Deficiency Waiver Addendum
- Financing contract (loan or lease agreement)
Refund amounts for any cancelable items such as credit life insurance, accident and health insurance, service contracts, theft deterrent products, and GAP if cancelable due to the claim.
From your lender:
- Loan payment/transaction history
- Account number and payoff address
From your primary insurance company:
- Settlement breakdown which matches settlement check amount
- Valuation report
- Insurance settlement check
- Date and cause of loss
From your local agency:
- Police report or fire department report if loss was due to theft, fire, or vandalism, or in the event that you did not have primary insurance at the time of the loss.
Please note that as documentation received is reviewed, additional information may be requested.
IMPORTANT: All claims must be reported to APCO within 90 days of the date of primary insurance settlement, or in the event no primary insurance was in force, 90 days from the date of loss.
Please note due to privacy laws, often your documents will have to be obtained by you. APCO may not be able to gather this documentation on your behalf.
Please submit documents to:
|For Regular Postage:||For Express, Certified & Overnight Mail:|
|APCO (GAP Claims Dept.)||APCO (GAP Claims Dept.)|
|P.O. Box 88230||6010 Atlantic Boulevard|
|Norcross, GA 30091-8058||Norcross, GA 30071-1303|
Fax: 678-969-7515 (Attention: GAP Claims Dept.)
Email: GAPDocs@EasyCare.com (Attention: GAP Claims Dept.)
Phone: 800-521-2774 on Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 6:00 pm EST