RV FINANCE & INSURANCE IMPACT
RV F&I Impact is a three-day course designed to benefit F&I managers of all levels. It combines highly interactive classroom training with role playing to sharpen skills and improve retention. Students are equipped with all of the tools they need to get the most out of the instruction, which include a workbook, a scorecard packet and more.
The course focuses on:
- Following the prescribed F&I presentation process
- Identifying the four pervasive client exposures
- Identifying and responding to client concerns
- Legally and ethically maintaining compliance standards
- Increasing F&I department profitability
Prework: Students prepare for the course to make the most of the class time.
- Compliance Essentials online training
- Predictive Index Personality assessment
- Virtual training on F&I Impact
- Complete deal jacket
Follow up: Learning doesn’t end when the class does. RV F&I Impact graduates will receive the following materials to further hone their skills.
- Video role play
- Scorecard assessment
- Graded exams
- Predictive Index
- RV F&I Impact Essentials Development Manual
- RV Impact workbook
- Needs awareness graph(s)
- In-class quizzes
- Supplemental course handouts
- RV Impact process map
Course Length: 3.5 days
Time: 9 am- 5 pm, 9 am- 12 pm on last day
There are no upcoming events at this time.