Dealers have to treat their online presence as an extension of their showroom. Learn about the five stages in a car buyer’s online journey to find out how to keep your digital presence optimized to take consumers from online to on your lot.
LIFE IS A BEAUTIFUL MESS
EasyCare’s Appearance Protection vehicle coverage is designed for real-life needs – protecting interior and exterior surfaces against stains and damage.
EXTERIOR TREATED SURFACES
• Weather-induced fading or loss of gloss
• Hard water etching
• Water spotting on chrome
• Industrial fallout
• Bird droppings
• Insects (including love bugs)
• Tree sap
• Road salt
• De-icing agents
• Sand abrasion
• Acid rain
• Brake dust staining on chrome/aluminum wheels
• Accidental paint overspray
INTERIOR TREATED SURFACES
• UV-induced fading/cracking
• Permanent staining in the interior caused by food or drink
• Weather or UV induced weakening of vinyl and leather surfaces resulting in punctures, rips and tears
• Odor caused by mold or mildew as a result of food and/or drink (NG2 only)
• Loose seam stitching
The EasyCare Appearance Protection Program is administered by EasyCare on behalf of CalTex Protective Coatings, Inc. (“CalTex”). The Appearance Protection Program involves the application of CalTex’s ResistAll brand of interior and exterior sealants to treatable surfaces of the vehicle and includes a limited product warranty by CalTex against specified losses or damages.
The information presented on this site is intended for marketing purposes only and is a summary of the benefits offered. Not all plans are available in all areas and coverage may vary by state. Ask your dealer representative for the actual contract or limited warranty for complete terms, conditions, exclusions and state-specific language. Purchase of this coverage is optional and is not required to qualify for financing.
Ready to learn more?