How we're preparing & responding
As a valued partner, we want to let you know that APCO Holdings remains committed to you and our contract holders during this unprecedented situation. We are operating at full capacity and will continue to serve you and your customers with no interruption of service. Well before the impacts we are seeing from COVID-19 we put in place business continuity plans to ensure on-going operations in the face of business disruption from weather related interruption or the unforeseen COVID-19 virus. Now that we are faced with the present situation resulting from COVID-19 we’d like to update you on the steps we’ve taken as a company to protect our employees, partners, and communities as we navigate this crisis.
For Our Team:
- Considering recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), we have implemented a progressive work from home policy for more than 95% our employees. Our team is well-equipped with the technology and resources to ensure business functions as usual.
- For employees that are unable to work remotely, we have instituted a strict policy of social distancing in our offices, requiring a minimum of six feet in between employees at all times. Our offices are undergoing extensive cleaning and sanitizing procedures to disinfect all surfaces on a daily basis, and all employees have access to disinfecting products and hand sanitizers.
- We’ve adjusted our sick leave policy to ensure employees who aren’t feeling well or need to care for sick relatives have the time they need.
- All non-essential business travel has been postponed indefinitely.
For Our Partners:
- Our claims, customer service and partner support teams are maintaining regular operating hours to support you and your contract holders.
- Our team in the field has adjusted their processes to engage remotely where mandated and/or most prudent to honor our customers’ requests and government mandates.
- For those customers not already doing so, we encourage you to utilize the technology we have available for you to continue to operate your businesses.
- Take advantage of e-contracting instead of using paper contracts.
- Utilize ACH payment processing.
- Login to our virtual training platforms to hone your skills during this time—ask your representative for details.
For Our Contract Holders:
- Our claims and customer service teams are maintaining regular operating hours, are fully functional and are standing by to assist.
These measures have been taken to limit the spread of the virus and support our employees, while ensuring our ability to serve our partners. Our leadership team continues to monitor the situation and respond as conditions change.
Thank you for your trust and understanding.