How to Transfer My EasyCare® Vehicle Service Contract
EasyCare warranties can be transferred if you sell or gift the car to another and meet the conditions for transfer.
Follow These Steps to Transfer Your Contract
- Send EasyCare a letter stating to whom you want to transfer the extended warranty.
- Provide the warranty, transfer fee (varies according to state regulations) and written evidence that all maintenance requirements have been met.
- Provide change of ownership documentation and mileage at date of transfer.
- Provide photocopies of documents sent to the manufacturer verifying transfer of factory warranty, if applicable.
- Mail to:
P.O. Box 8058
Norcross, GA 30091
Conditions for Transfer
- Note: this extended warranty may not be transferred to another vehicle; just another owner.
- The car is subject to inspection.
- Transfer of the extended warranty must take place within 30 days of transfer of ownership.
- Transfer is prohibited to a vehicle dealer or customer of a vehicle dealer.
- Contracts on leased vehicles can’t be transferred, unless the original lessee is purchasing the vehicle.
- All remaining underlying warranties must be transferred to the new owner.
Questions? Call EasyCare at (800) 538-4181.